To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, May 07, 2005 12:59 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] shopping

My Burkwood vibe is in full bloom and, to me, is the most fragrant vibe I
know and love. V. carleisii is nothing next to it. However, with the
screaming fragrance of all these lilacs, I have to actually stick my nose in
the burkwood to decipher its perfume. Seriously, I was watching tv last
night with windows open and the lilacs were overpowering.

Kitty.