Re: Spring pictures

Yes ma'am - sure do understand that!  Well I'll bet those bluebonnets
are the talk of the neighborhood in Tennessee!  They seem quite happy
indeed!
And they look lovely.  Mine are starting to peter out now, but that's normal.
Anyhow - nice job!   Now that I have a computer at home I'm starting
to get caught up on everything!  Whew.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX