Re: Day one

Is is raining everywhere?? It just poured and poured all day yesterday. I did get work done so I am no longer quite so far behind- so I guess that was good. It is supposed to rain more today. As long as it is sunny tomorrow, since friend and I plan on going to Filoli!

Theresa

Donna wrote:

Of our work vacation.....

DH off to get a load of dirt (haven't a clue where we need a LOAD at). Sure
enough as the back wheels of truck hit the street, it started raining :(

Off to shopping, since gardening is out for a few hours anyways.....

URGH!

Request for all the rainmaker dancers... turn in a different direction for
this week.... also could you cut the wind and temp down a tad too... I
prefer a light breeze and 70ish.... if you don't mind :)

Donna