Re: todays problem

Kitty - I admit when Pat took a swing at it w/ the hoe and missed it
and that hoe went smooth through the window, I had to run out back
before I burst into laughter and she came after me w/ the hoe.  You
should have seen John up on the roof w/ my machete cussing that stuff
loud enough for the whole neighborhood to hear.   I'd be afraid to
offer Donna any of this plant as I'd hate to inflict this creature on
anyone else.   They actually had to replace some shingles too.   You
can't kill this stuff.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX