Re: tent cat/birds

Kitty, they dont' seem to mind.  It is on a corner between two other  yards,
and neither mind.  In fact it is more in one neighbors yard than  mine,
because I prune mine off the fig tree, but he never prunes it, nor wants  us to.
I've never eaten the berries, birds seem to do a terrific job of  cleaning the
tree of the berries before anyone else can get to them.  Have  flocks of cedar
waxwings that come only during fruiting season.  No clue if  they are around
this area any other time, but we sure dont' see them except when  the tree is
ripe with fruit, then it is covered with them.  I've given away  any seedlings
that come up too, and have a waiting list of people that want  them.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 5/9/2005 4:46:38 PM Central Standard Time,