Re: tent cat/ birds

When I have put up feeders I just get the nasty starlings!  I already
have American arborvitae, filbert, lilac, hackberry, false
spirea...they seem to be very content for houseing and food?
Cardinals, doves, sparrows, humming birds, finch and others I am not
total sure of their line.  They really help keep the
insects(mosquitos) down too!   or was that the bats?