Re: tent cat/ birds

Well, on the north shore, so far, no sign of those tent cats.  Eva, we  have
the same problems with birds here.  During the winter, I had set up a  bird
dish right outside my dining room door, because the squirrels have broken  every
bird feeder I have purchased.  When spring came, I had to discontinue  the
bird dish as the squirrels, were coming to the door.  So the birds got  a little
annoyed, and would congregate at the back door screaming.  So I  had to put a
dish out again, but at the end of the yard, needless to say there  was a
line.  The Mallards also got wind of this, hence I found them on the  food line
also.
You guys really quacked me up with these posts about lazy  birds!!!!!!!!

Holli
Long Island, NY