From:  [mailto: mlrasmus@rockwellcollins.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 12:00:06 -0500
Subject: [CHAT] Presentations and frost death...

actually had more damage to my trees in Johnson Co. near you that<br>I
did in my garden 40 miles north in Linn Co!<br>Here in Alburnett about
the only thing that got totally frosted was my<br>primroses (primrosi?).
Some hosta leaf damage, but they'll come back.<br><br>I was looking for
a response to our questions on frosted leaves on small<br>trees
question, and haven't seen one yet. The Greenspire Linden
and<br>Shumatii (sp) Oak I have at the beanfield property are not in a
protected<br>area, and all the leaves are dead. Does anyone know if they
will re-leaf<br>out? Roots still should be good, so I'd think so. A huge
your MG education hours, will you coordinator let you take
classes<br>that the MGs in Linn Co put on? Mark your calendar - on May
21st we're<br>having a plant sale and classes. Tree Planting and Maint.,
Plants

for<br>problem areas, Planning a perennial garden, etc. Mail me off list
text UNSUBSCRIBE GARDENCHAT<br><br>