Re: OT was Andreas bites now dogs

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT]OT was Andreas bites now dogs
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 09:56:57 -0600

I'm not sure how much my boys appreciate Uncle Hugh, but I really do.  It's
a half hour drive to his office, but worth it after receiving terrible
treatment on my end of town.  I'm always in there with them, they get their
teeth cleaned every year -and double checked when they come in for their
summer flea shot.  He is more advanced in research and equipment than most
vets in this area and he always has some corny animal joke for you.  He
treats every one of my boys with the utmost respect and care and his prices
are reasonable.

Kitty