Re: Day one

Ugly family here also... as far as I am concerned it is just me DH (on a
good day)  and my son..
I have met sweeter people online then I ever have with my so called  extended
family  .  So I had to accept it and I have moved on,,  had to do too much
accepting after `losing 2 major people in my life to  death, in the past 3 yrs.
Friends I thought would have helped didn't,  I have really choused to go back
in a very safe shell really
Since my mother died.. I pretty much have let everything go, and not much
into anything any longer.  I guess it still takes time.
It is a start..  I was out gardening today,,, you all would laugh at  my day!!