Re: Day one

Holli, gardening is the best place to start.  It's helped me through
many tough times.  Our families can cause us more heartaches
than those we are not connected to, but true friendships can
lift us up.  But gardening is where it all starts..
Auralie

In a message dated 05/10/2005 10:58:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time,