Re: Day one/Holli

I wholeheartedly agree with Auralie, Holli. Gardening is a FANTASTIC
step on the road to healing. And the folks on this list...well...I would
venture to say that we have all been in your shoes at one time or
another. Gardening is soothing to your soul, a good way to get rid of
frustrations (think ripping out weeds while envisioning ripping
somebody's head off! LOL), watching new life spring up, grow, fade and
then return the next year. Helps you put things into perspective
sometimes. We're here if you need us.

Jess

Aplfgcnys@aol.com wrote:
Holli, gardening is the best place to start. It's helped me through
many tough times. Our families can cause us more heartaches
than those we are not connected to, but true friendships can
lift us up. But gardening is where it all starts..
Auralie

In a message dated 05/10/2005 10:58:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time,