From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Kitty
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2005 9:32 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Paeonia japonica

Oooh! Ooooh!  My Pussy Toes are getting ready to bloom too!  My first
try with them (many years ago) died.  I bought these last year and gave
them sharper drainage.  Ooooh! they are so cute! Here's a picture, not
my picture, but what they will look like.  Yikes! I can't wait!
http://www.blessedbee.ca/encyclopedia/honeybee_plants/pussytoes.php

Kitty
neIN, Z5