From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Aplfgcnys@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2005 9:26 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Day one

You can choose your friends - and this is the greatest bunch - but
you're stuck with your family.  The best thing to do is to avoid them as
much as possible.  That's what I have always done.  My sons are
following in my tradition.  They know I'm here for them if they need
me, but we have very little contact unless they do need me. Auralie

In a message dated 05/10/2005 9:10:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
hodgesaa@earthlink.net writes:
Looks like we have another one in Vera who would rather have her chosen

Andrea H (Who avoids her family as much as possible)
Beaufort, SC