RE: runaway water lily

> And how could you miss that?
>     Ceres

Obviously pretty easily :) Actually I experimented with not using a pot and
just burying the tubers in the stones on the sides. So silly me just thought
it was one of those and doing well. Until we drained it back that far, I
didn't realize it still had a pot, or was that big.

A few other ones I did that with also grew nicely, but since they were
smaller divisions to start with, are not that massive.

The pot is really not that important for a lily, their roots don't have to
be contained, obviously.

Ps I also started burying iris in the rocks also.