Re: Biochem moisturizer warning

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Biochem moisturizer warning
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 09:33:02 -0600

Re > This garbage has ACID in it.
There's all sorts of acids and many used in face creams, causing no harm.

Was your friend testing it for the manufacturer or bought it OTC?
Years ago an Avon Rep asked me to test a new face cream.  It very nearly
removed my face.  But they are still selling it.  Some people have more
sensitive skin than others.