Re: Paeonia japonica

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Paeonia japonica
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 09:44:07 -0600

The reason I thought Tony might get his from Ellen is that a few years back
she carried her Buddlia 'Ellen's Blue', but when I attempted to buy it from
her last year it was no longer in her catalog - but it was in PDN.  I
figured he HAD to get that from her, so guessed he might get some of the
others from her.  she finally carried her Buddlia again this year and we
ordered it.  Note to all:  If the same plant appears in PDN and Seneca Hill,
get it from SH.  Without fail, they are always bigger, better shape, and
usually less expensive.  I'm not slamming PDN, they're a great source.  Just
that SH is better - but of course, she does have a smaller catalog.

Kitty