Re: birds/ponds

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] birds/ponds
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 10:51:03 -0600

My beds don't require weekly maintenance and get watered when necessary and
this is all very much on the surface.  Maybe I'm just a neglectful gardener.
I guess I'm more concerned with the mechanics involved - pumps and filters
and whatnot. Then concern over oxygenation, algae, dead fish/surplus
fish/cats getting the fish, etc.  I wouldn't want anything that makes noise
either, which makes me think it could become stagnant..I think ponds are
wonderful - in someone else's yard.