Re: Day one/Holli

Holli - I am reminded of a quote from Elizabeth Lawrence that no one
ever gardens alone.  We are all connected in some way.  Even Jim w/
all his tropicals in the far South, Ron w/ his cold hardy stuff in the
deep North, Marge's shade paradise in the East to Theresa's incredible
creations out West and everywhere in between.  We all share that same
desire and the same love of the land and tending what it produces.
The care it requires and the beautiful results.  Someone asked me the
other day if I ever got tired of gardening.  I laughed and asked them
- do you ever get tired of breathing?  It's that important to all of
us in our own unique ways.  And that my friend, makes it special!
Enjoy!

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX