Re: Storms

I'm sorry for your hail, but so happy that my one peony bloom has NOT
opened yet.  It certainly would have been puverized int he hail and
torrential downpour we had on Monday.  yesterday and today have been
glorious here though.  Oh, I wish I still got summer vacation like I
used to when we were kids!

Theresa