Re: birds/ponds

Donna, is right.  They require a little work here and there, but it's  *fun*
work.

The pond is really not a hassle, but definitely a GIANT DISTRACTION.   I find
that I get distracted when I'm supposed to be weeding another gardening
area, and I have to walk past the pond to get something out of the shed ...
forget about it -- 15 minutes easy wasted while I'm gazing at the pond, watching
the fish do their *fishy* things.

I was late to work this morning because I was watching the pond.  The  fish
were spawning like CRAZY!  It was the most activity that I've ever  seen from
these fish.  They were swimming so fast around the pond and  smacking each
other around like crazy.

Eva
Long  Island, NY
Zone 6/7

In a message dated 5/11/2005 10:49:46  A.M. Eastern Standard Time,