RE: Filoli picts

Nice place! But way to much work to keep all that pruned, How many gardeners
do they have there?

So why isn't Barb on our list here? Geesh, I finally got Vera here :)

Love the greenhouse rather than the standby plastic/glass ones here.

No camperdown elm for me... it would engulf my entire house- but wouldn't
that be cool!

That embroidered screen is awesome and must have taken someone forever to do

Hum wonder if sally holmes is hardy here... that is a full size arbor

Nice to see a picture of you... but geesh, you are in California, why do you
have a coat on!

Interesting color on the weeping tree. Would make a great contrast piece.

Thanks for sharing your day trip :)