RE: birds/ponds

So Eva, do you have any plants still in the pots tonight? When my bigger
fish spawn there is nothing safe in that pond... came home to floating pots
on more than one occasion. Might also want to check that no one got flipped
out of the pond too...

So I guess you will be looking for homes for fish soon too....

I went to a class on koi. The last day we each got a sick koi, did an
ortopsy (sp?), and learned all the organs and stuff inside. Mine was a
female full of eggs. Amazing how many they have! BTW, to pass the class, I
had to put everything back into the fish in the proper place. It was a very
interesting class.

Donna
And yes Kitty, I did pass the class.