Re: birds/ponds

LOL!  I did check the plants.  They fared ok.  When I saw  the fish this
morning, they were mostly hitting the rocks and missing the  pots -- which kinda
looked like it would hurt.  I also counted the fish --  they are all in the
pond where they should be.
Donna, do you have only koi in your pond?  This is my first year with  koi
(they are very small).  I have had only goldfish in the pond until a  few weeks
ago when I fell in love with a couple of 2 inch ghost koi.  It is  the
goldfish who are spawning.  I didn't see the koi anywhere.  I  guess they were trying
to stay out of the way.

Long  Island, NY
Zone 6/7

In a message dated 5/11/2005 9:01:37  P.M. Eastern Standard Time,