RE: runaway water lily

I tried it with my common Yellow flag iris (Iris pseudacorus) since I don't
think anything can kill them. I prefer how it grew in a clump rather than
the pot which it would attempt to escape yearly. (which didn't make much
sense to me since it could spread anywhere it wanted thru the rocks)

I am going to try a pass along variegated iris next... Not really sure what
it is. Similar to iris ways of growing out, but it has never flowered in the
4 years I have had it.

Ps to Cathy... let me know if you want yellow flag seeds. I keep them
trimmed off usually, but will let some mature if you want them.