RE: runaway water lily

Goldfish or all types, koi, and some black fish I have no clue what it

I also need to clean out my mothers pond again... she only has koi
currently... 4 of my huge ones where put in two years ago... I attempted to
give her same sex fish and thought I succeed. Last year they spawned and
she now has over 200 fish in there.

If I knew how to ship them... I would be offering you all some fish!

Who is only keeping two koi after this clean out.