From: A A HODGES [mailto: hodgesaa@earthlink.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 18:09:53 -0400
Subject: Re: [CHAT]now tatoos

Hmmm, see now I want one even more. And I even have the pic of Medusa
I<br>want! Actually, it's not a pic, it's a sculpture hanging on my
Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing
Center<br><4042N15@nationalhearing.com><br>> To:
<gardenchat@hort.net><br>> Date: 5/7/2005 6:02:08 PM<br>> Subject: Re:
[CHAT]now tatoos<br>><br>> Sam is working on getting more of them.
Personally, I think it's<br>overkill,<br>> but it's his choice. It
certainly doesn't affect how I feel about him.<br>><br>> The only tatoo
I have that shows is the one on my hand. It's an inch-long<br>> flower
stem, 1/2 in wide, covering a burn on the fleshy part of my
left<br>hand<br>> between the thumb and forefinger. I remember when I
was going to meet my<br>> future-ex-huband's parents, he asked me to
find a way to keep it covered<br>> because he felt it looked trashy and

thought his parents would disapprove.<br>><br>> There was virtually no
pain involved in the application of the one on my<br>> hand; the skin is
tougher. I have a butterfly on the back of my shoulder<br>> that did
involve a little bit of pain as I recall (30 years can dull the<br>>
memory though) but not really bad. You should go for it.<br>><br>>
<hodgesaa@earthlink.net><br>> To: <gardenchat@hort.net><br>> Sent:
Saturday, May 07, 2005 3:30 PM<br>> Subject: Re: [CHAT]now
has over 70 tatoos. He<br>> has<br>> > "sleeves" if you know what those
are. Doesn't bother me a bit. I see him<br>> > all the time so I'm used
to them. He does get asked if hes been in<br>prison.<br>> > ROTFL! He's
got a shaved head and a gazillion tattoos, of COURSE he's<br>been<br>> >
in prison. Give me a break!<br>> ><br>> > I've thought about getting
one, but I'm

a big chicken when it comes to<br>any<br>> > sort of voluntary pain. My
choice would be a tattoo of Medusa on my<br>> > back-shoulder<br>> > I
know it's strange, but she's who I would want. Long story.<br>> ><br>> >
[Original Message]<br>> > > From: Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing
Center<br>> > <4042N15@nationalhearing.com><br>> > > To:
<gardenchat@hort.net><br>> > > Date: 5/7/2005 11:57:28 AM<br>> > >
Subject: Re: [CHAT]bug spray<br>> > ><br>> > > Well, so is Sam, but he
has definitely surpassed me in the tatoo<br>> > department.<br>> > >
Aunties do not discuss strip joints with their nephews, however.<br>> >
> From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com><br>> > > > Neal's a good
kid, not to worry!<br>> > > ><br>> > > > On 5/6/05, A A HODGES
<hodgesaa@earthlink.net> wrote:<br>> > > > > Camp LeJeune, NC about 6
hours north of me on

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com