RE: Storms

Well I really need to finish this pond and it keeps filling up with all this
darn rain! (feel like I am working against myself- you know baling fast but
the ship is still sinking!)

So who ever is doing this rain dance-- TURN!

Haven't seen any hail thankfully, but it has cooled off considerably since
the beginning of the week.

Where it is raining again....