Re: Help! - Lilies gotta go

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Help! - Lilies gotta go
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 11:05:45 -0600

Yes, it is a shame it is Silk Road.  They did space them out about 18 inches
apart in a line, so each will have it's own individual root clump.
Unfortunately, the only places I can find to accomodate them are in full
sun.  If the move is successful and they survive, I thought I'd cut the
blooms off  so all energy would go into leaves, stem, roots, and finally
into the bulb.

Kitty