Re: Biochem moisturizer warning

Kitty, I don't pretend to try to explain anything.  The only soap
that goes on my face is shampoo from washing my hair in the
shower.  Other times I just spash handfuls of warm water on
my face over and over until it feels clean.  I read this in a book
on beauty techniques that I indexed many years ago.  Since
I don't use makeup either, there is no problem of removing
it.  (In other words, what you see is what you get.)
If I have been in the sun too long - which isn't very long for
my redhead's complexion - I use aloe gel, and sometimes
in the winter if it feels chapped, Vitamin E gel.  Otherwise,
nothing but the milk.  Since I started doing this I have not
had any of the problems that plagued me for so many
years.  Might not work for anyone else, but at least the price
is right.
APL

In a message dated 05/12/2005 12:20:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time,