Re: Biochem moisturizer warning

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Biochem moisturizer warning
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 12:53:55 -0600

I have to agree.  Whatever works. We're all different.
It's just that they tend to sell gallon milk here for only about 5 cents
more than the half gallon, so I can't resist.  But I can't use a gallon
before expiration, so I thought if there was another use for
it.....hmmm....does your milk need to be fresh?  What grade do you use?  I
always buy 2%