Re: Biochem moisturizer warning

I buy whole milk - a gallon a week.  I figure we only use it for cereal in
the morning
and for my face, so I might as well use whole milk.  It does taste better,
and we are
not obese, so I'll make up the difference some other way.  At the end of the
week
there are usually about two inches left in the gallon.  I fill up the bottle
with water
and dump it on my miniature roses (the only kind I can protect from the
deer).  In
the several years I have been doing this I have never had any trouble with
black
spot on the roses.  Once again, it's a very cost effective fungicide.
Auralie

In a message dated 05/12/2005 1:56:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,