Re: Happy Birthday/now bromelaid

Thanks David, Andrea, Vera and all.   Appreciate you all and all good
wishes today.  Neighbor Pat showed up w/ a very pretty little
bromelaid (sp?).  It looks tropical and she said it must come in when
it gets cold.
She also said water from the top and middle of the cluster.  Anything
else I need to know about this little jewel?  Sun or shade?
Thanks again!

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX