Re: Happy Birthday/now bromelaid

Probably on your porch in some high light, but not sun Pam. My Broms seem
to prefer some protection from our blistering sun. I think in the wild they
grow as understory plants. All the ones I've seen in nurseries for sale are
either in the "store" or in the shade section of the nursery. They do like
to be watered with their little "cups" filled up, if it's that type. Prefer
some decent humidity I think. So, might want to set it in a saucer on some
flat rocks and keep water under it, just not soaking the roots.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC

:-()