RE: Thanks, Kitty

Hum... I find that interesting that cattails drown. I will pass that along
to SIL, thanks!

Not what great ideas do you folks have for loosestrife? I have used physical
force, roundup and am now out of ideas. I really thought the roundup was
working last year, but for every stem that died, another arouse from the
root system... those are some tough plants to dig out!