Re: Lists

I didn't realize you were into veggies, Jim.  Fruits, yes. Veggies?
In Florida? Which ones? Don't the bugs get them before you do? That
was a problem when we lived in Hawai'i. No way they could grow enough
veggies to feed their population (except maybe taro), but they grow
the most delectable sweet corn I have ever munched.

Cathy, west central IL, z5b