Re: ornamental grass!

I appreciate any and all comments. I just found a site online at http://www.urbanext.uiuc.edu/grasses/types03.html . It looks like I can find a lot of information there.
thank you,
----- Original Message ----- From: <Hollikft@aol.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, May 14, 2005 12:23 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] ornamental grass!

We have a lot of ornamental grasses. I know that if you want it to get high
and wide water it plenty! If you want to keep it controlled.... less water.
Some of them that are so big we do trim at the end of spring, and then
again in the fall. We also have gotten many new plants from them, we had no
choice as it really was over powering. Doubt this will help that much, but I

In a message dated 5/14/2005 1:16:06 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,