Re: ornamental grass!

Tricia,

Back in '98, I wrote a series of articles on ornamental grasses for
shade for my topic on Suite101.com.  You're welcome to use anything
you find useful in them.  The URL to the first one is:

http://www.suite101.com/article.cfm/shade_gardening/5853

and you can go on from there to the others, or you can check out my
index to see which might be of interest.  URL to that is:

Hit the link at the top to 'Perennials' and scroll down a bit until
you find the first one, which was on Carex (not actually a true grass
- it's a sedge, but...) .

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade