Re: Bromeliad.....YEAH!

Kitty, thanks.  We, that is the Bromeliad Society, use Tropiflora in
Sarasota, Fla.  Dennis Cathcart, the owner,  is very much into  Bromeliads.  He has
really great prices, and top quality plants that  one doesn't find anywhere
else.  They put out a Cargo report that is  excellent, even if you don't want to
order, the information is wonderful.   There is a subscription fee, however if
you are a customer it is free.   They carry other things besides Bromeliads,
lots of terrarium plants, some  orchids, succulents, etc.
Website is:  _http://www.tropiflora.com/_ (http://www.tropiflora.com/)
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 5/16/2005 11:02:45 AM Central Standard Time,