Re: Bromeliad....Guzmania

Hmm, I may just leave it on the potting bench then and not move it to
the front porch.  It seems happy there so far and is in nice cool
shade w/ good air circulation at the NW corner of the house.  Humidity
is higher in the back yard too, more beds, more watering going on,
more trees, etc.  And I'll give it some Maxicrop every so often too.
Haven't found a plant that doesn't like that stuff yet.  Thanks
Noreen, this is very helpful as I'm a newbie to this type of plant!

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX