Re: ornamental grass/bamboo

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] ornamental grass/bamboo
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 09:54:29 -0600

I've wanted to grow Muhlenbergia for a long time.  When I finally ordered
it, it got cancelled.  This year I ordered M. capillaris, Gulf Muhly Grass,
for our ornamental Grass garden and it's looking good.  I also ordered a
couple for myself from another (cheaper) supplier that haven't arrived yet.
I hope they are as nice as the pictures.

Kitty