Re: Help! - Lilies gotta go

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Help! - Lilies gotta go
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 10:17:03 -0600

> Oh yeah, did you get the newspaper read today too....<lol>

Actually, I didn't.  On Mondays I have the Sunday & Monday papers to read,
and our Sun one can be pretty big.  Almost finished, not quite.  And we even
had a client come in for a check up!

I came armed with lots of work today.  Our BBBgarden has mostly interns and
the one Advanced MG who has been in that garden for 2 yrs is just never
there to work with them.   So I brought in a few programs to load and I'll
try to make them a book of all the plants they have, to help them identify
them and understand their requirements.  A couple of these interns are
really good workers and one looks to be a potential leader, so I don't want
them to get discouraged.

I wonder if I'll even get to today's paper....

Kitty