what's blooming?

A friend asked me what's blooming, so, since I went to the trouble of making
up the list, I thought I'd share it with y'all as well.

Groundcovers: Chrysogonum (Green & Gold), Gallium (Sweet Woodruff),
Cymbalaria (can't recall the common name, but it is darling), Convallaria
(Lily of the Valley), some Epimediums (Barrenwort).  Some late spring bulbs:
Ipheion (Spring Star flower), Tulips, tall Alliums, Hyacinthoides (Spanish
Bluebells), Ornithogalum (Star of Bethlehem) Nectaroscordum (Sicilian Honey
Garlic).  Some perennials: Phlox divartica (Woodland Phlox), some
Pulmonarias (Lungworts), Tiarellas (Foamflower), a few Euphorbias  (Cushion
Spurge and Sweet Spurge), Omphalodes (Navelwort), Myosotis and Lunaria
(Forget Me Not and Money plant, actually biennials), Dicentra (Bleeding
Heart), a yellow Iris, Dodecatheon (Shooting Star), Hesperis (Dame's
Rocket), Amsonia (Blue Star), a Silene (Bladder Campion).  Some shrubs: a
few Lilacs, Tree Peonies, Iberis (Candytuft), Rosa xanthina (Manchu Rose),
Calycanthus (Carolina Allspice).