To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2005 9:34 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] ornamental grass

I'm surprised that you all don't seem to like ribbon grass. I love it. I
love the color, the shape and the way it looks by my pond. I have not yet
found it to be invasive though. Maybe it is more invasive in other areas of the
country.

Eva
Long Island, NY
Zone 6/7

Write your Senators and tell them to oppose the "nuclear option" and protect
a 200 year old American tradition -- see below: _www.savethefilibuster.org_
(http://www.savethefilibuster.org/)