Re: what's blooming?

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] what's blooming?
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 16:49:43 -0600

Cyndi, Auralie, Judy (so far),
Love your lists!  Spring is amazing!

Something I forget to do until later in summer is to looka round for the
spring bloomers that I helped select for the display gardens.  I'm just too
busy, to browse.  Cyndi mentioned the Shasta Sulfur and that's one I got
someone to take a few years back.  I just checked the list and it's still
growing.  I wonder if it's blooming now?  I know, we all need to stop and
smell the roses, but spring seems to move too quickly.

Kitty