Re: Fl. in June?

DF-

Raining here in Sacramento too- although it has gotten progressively warmer throughout the day- was warmest around 7pm- so I assuming tomorrow we will have different weather. It is weird though- I never rains here this late in May and certainly not this much. I'm sure my new tree is happy about this weather though- give it a chance to get settled in before the blazing heat comes! Oh well- it just feels kind of like I live on the east coast again (except it is definitely warmer here- even with this crazy weather).

Theresa

David Franzman wrote:

Hi folks

Linda and I are going to the National Convention of the American Hibiscus Society in Orlando on June 16th-19th. I'm looking forward to it because like you folks I have been talking with them for 8 years or so and have only met a couple of them. It would be like us all meeting somewhere for three days...except you folks are much nicer.

I can't wait. For one reason IT'S STILL RAINING HERE AND COLD!!! I can't believe this spring. We've had over 6" of rain in the last month. Jim, you know that it's not supposed to do this here at this time of year. What's up? This is a winter storm complete with wind, rain and cold. Gee I wish for spring please.

David
http://www.atouchofthetropics.net