RE: Fl. in June?

Well I hope you get the chance to meet up with Island Jim (where has he been
BTW!) while in Florida.

Man, I wish I could be a little birdy when you and Jim meet up-- gotta be
interesting to say the least :)

In case I forget-- Have a safe trip and great time!

Donna
Where it is raining...no make that- storming, lightening, thunder, and a
whole lot of water coming down here. May have to start on the ark this
weekend....:(