Re: Happy Birthday Time!

yep it's you... but at the time the database was made,
you were going by Pat Dickson. My auto notice has been
there for years now, guessing I better update it.

Sorry for the confusion and it sounds like you are
going to have a great birthday!

Donna
who doesn't want to admit she is the same age <lol>