OT roll call

This is just an offer, you don't have to do this!

I had a made a comment about collecting phone numbers/address' on the list
this morning. I also sent some private messages out and now realized that I
may have not included everyone (ha! Should have had Kitty do it, she has a
master list).

So if you would like to be added, please send me your information *OFF* list
and I will include it.

The concept of this is not to call you or spam you, more of a caring and
sharing list. The rough weather season will be on us soon, and you just
never know what will happen, so if you are MIE (that is missing in email for
awhile) and some off list messages are not responded to, the group (ok, most
likely me)will call to check up on you.

Donna