Re: OT roll call

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT roll call
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 09:52:43 -0600

Just so you don't count on me as a backup, you should know that I don't have
a list.  I have retained return addresses from envelopes when any of you
sent  me something, but that's all, besides email addresses in my e-address
book - which isn't everybody.  At one point when we were on MSN I had
printed out all e-addresses, but that's a truly obsolete list.